Linkblog between January 31st and February 1st:
- Mysterious $100 ‘supernote’ counterfeit bills appear across world – Awesome to know this still goes on…
- Woman Dies After Six Years On Couch – Unbelievable.
- Why did the chicken cross the road? –
- Scalperbots get all the best tickets – and honest, ordinary people don’t…
- Cow-pushing – impossible – Dammit – I never even got to try!
- 40,000 ecstasy pills in nine years – Probably felt a bit woozy
- Farmer’s huge arse –
- Boeing 737 stuck in city road – Hell of a bit of parking?
- An interview with Popbitch – The only acceptable weekly gossip column…
- 5 Questions the Lost Writers Need to Answer (And Why They Won’t) – I love Lost. I also love answers.
Just so you know, this is an automated recent overview of the Linkblog, a collection of interesting links I find on my travels. The archives are here: http://wibbler.com/category/linkblog/