Following my BBQ post earlier, I was told to my sheer horror that the “daddy long legs” is the most poisonous spider in the world. Having swallowed a whole one that night, this was plainly not good news. Investigation was needed before any revenge was taken on Jac, so I quizzed several friends on the matter. Their only response was to vigorously confirm the blasted news before laughing and pointing at my horror-filled face, so in a final desparate attempt I dug out Google and searched. And blessing upon blessing, I found this page at Snopes. Thank jimeny for that.